COVID 19 TREATMENT UPDATE - OPEN FOR ALL TREATMENTS
(16th July 2021)
It has been just over a year since we once again started face to face treatments for our wonderful patients. What a year it has been. Opening up and then the second lockdown over the winter. These have been troubling times.
We at the Beeches Dental Practice thought it would be appropriate to update you of our policies after the Prime minister’s announcement on the lifting of restrictions from the 19th July.
As we always have the health and welfare of all our patients and staff at the forefront of our care, we feel that we still need to be vigilant to protect patients and staff especially at this time with the more transmissible Delta variant in the community.
In practical terms this will mean:
- Prearranged appointment only policy, there will be no casual access to the practice. Contact should be made remotely by phone or email. A message can be left on our answerphone if required.
- MASKS should be worn inside the practice (unless there is a medical exemption) until asked to be removed by our staff. If you do not have one, one will be provided by a member of our team.
- Maintain social distancing
- Use of hand sanitiser. A member of staff will ask you to use the hand spray when you enter the building.
- COVID questionnaire. We will continue to ask the relevant COVID questions and you will be asked to fill in a medical questionnaire if this is your first visit since June 2020 and then yearly to update our records.
We hope this finds you all well.
Thank you for all your support and patience throughout these unprecedented times.
Keep well, get your vaccines
All at the Beeches